Your Ceremony, Your Way
Your ceremony is the heart and the soul of your wedding day. Working together, we will create exactly the ceremony that you want. We will explore readings, vows and rituals that speak to you both. We will include family and friends in your ceremony. The end result will be a unique, personal and beautiful wedding ceremony which I predict will include laughter and tears of joy!
I love hearing and telling stories. We all have them and each one is special and exclusively YOURS. Whether the story is about expanding your family, moving to a new home, or saying goodbye to a loved one, there is comfort and joy in sharing.
And, along with the story, rituals can add character and significance to your ceremony. Think about, during a wedding ceremony, the special touch of having the children of each partner blending sand in a lovely vase, along with the couple to signify the uniting of the new family.
Or the lighting a special Memorial Candle to create sacred space to celebrate a life well lived.
No matter what phase of the life cycle that you are celebrating, I will be with you all the way to craft a ceremony that will be meaningful and remembered for years to come.
What You Get with Me
- In-person consultations
- Emails and phone calls
- Editing ceremony, reading and musical choices (and vows for weddings)
- Coordinating schedules of the participants, especially if rehearsals are involved
- Research for particular ceremony options (Current and over the years of education and training, as with any professional)
- Ceremony preparation, proof-reading, private read-throughs, updating, revisions, approval, last minute changes
- Travel time and waiting time before rehearsals
- The rehearsal itself
- Travel time and waiting time before the ceremony
- Calming nervous participants before the ceremony, if needed
- The ceremony itself (those ubiquitous 15-30 minutes)
- Being available to participants and guests following the ceremony
- Filing documents after the ceremony
This is a guideline of ceremonies and services I offer, but anything can be adjusted or combined to make YOUR ceremony right for YOU!
For a Saturday ceremony, I only book the Personal and Unique (see below) -I offer a $50 discount off the Personal and Unique Ceremony for a NON Saturday ceremony as well. -Travel expenses: 50 cents per mile after 20 miles I am flexible with the length of ceremony and pricing. I will make every effort to create a payment schedule for YOU!
I just wanted to thank you for the wonderful ceremony you performed for Joe and Cheney on Monday!!! I thought it was so moving and so 'them'!!! You were great support for them in their desire to have a wedding 'their way'! Thank you and God Bless You!!!
Short and Sweet
Pre-written with a few personal touches - choice of ring and wedding vows and one reading.
Rehearsal + $25.00
Personal and Unique
This ceremony will reflect YOU and your love in the vows you choose or write, the readings you choose, memorials, rituals and many more personal elements.
This price includes the rehearsal.
I do I do
Less than 5 minutes, pre-written, very simple and quick!
Ceremony Retainer Fee
In order to secure your date and time, you have the option of sending a retainer fee through paypal.
Unique and Personal Wedding: $150
Short and Sweet: $75
Coming of Age: $100
House Blessing: $100
Anniversary/Vow Renewal: $150